A Message From Township Administrator, Janice Marshall
Procedures for re-opening Copley Town Hall
Effective May 4, 2020, the Township will reopen its facilities. Personnel will be on site to serve and support residents, business owners and other stakeholders through this “new normal” way of life.
We must recognize, however, that the danger of contracting COVID-19 continues and some new procedures for interaction must be established. Therefore, effective Monday, May 4, 2020 and for the foreseeable future…
- Township facilities will be open to the public, however, the public will be restricted to the secure portions of the buildings only. That is, no member of the public will be permitted beyond the glass enclosures in the front of each building.
- Interaction with Township personnel will be conducted through the glass partitions in the front of each building
- The Township’s Recycle Center will resume its regular hours on April 30, 2020. Monitors will not have any physical contact with the users, must keep a minimum 6’ social distance, and wear masks. They will not be permitted to assist with the unloading of any materials from any vehicle
- Until the Governor lifts the restriction limiting groups to under 10 people, all Board of Trustees and Zoning Board and Commission meetings will continue to be held virtually.
- Copley Community Park remains open, however, groups of 10 or more are prohibited.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and for understanding the importance of adhering to these procedures. As we travel this unchartered territory, we will update these procedures to provide a safe and healthy environment for all.