October 2, 2023
CANCELED-Architectural Review Board Meeting
Monday, October 2, 2023
The Architectural Review Board meets on the 1st Monday of each month at 6 p.m. in the North Meeting Room, 1540 S Cleveland-Massillon Road.
The Architectural Review Board is charged with design review of all new construction, changes, and additions to commercial, industrial and multi-family projects including signage. The Board’s goals and purposes are to:
- Promote orderly and harmonious development of the Township in accordance with Copley Township’s Land Use Plan.
- Enhance the desirability of residence or investment in the Township.
- Encourage the attainment of the most desirable use of land and improvements.
- Enhance the desirability of living conditions upon the immediate site or in adjacent areas.
- Promote visual environments that are of high aesthetic quality and variety and which, at the same time, are considerate of each other.