Peace Out Path
ath is here to bring families together, and bring feelings of happiness andrelief in a peaceful outdoor setting. The path was dedicated on Monday. Thereare 8 stations along the path, all with a different message, to sit and reflecton the beauty that surrounds us all. Congratulations to Virginia Williams onthe completion of her Girl Scout Gold Award Project.️Virginia Williams' Girl Scout Gold Award project started with a peaceful thought and became a reality Monday afternoon at Copley Community Park.Virginia's dream was to create a stress free space outdoors that provides people, especially those that experience stress or an emotional disorder, a free place of relief since many cannot afford to visit a psychologist or counselor. Another aspect of the Peace Out Path is encouraging people to get outside. The Peace Out Path is here to bring families together, and bring feelings of happiness and relief in a peaceful outdoor setting. The path was dedicated on Monday, November 19, 2018. There are 8 stations along the path, all with a different message, to sit and reflect on the beauty that surrounds us all. Congratulations to Virginia Williams on the completion of her Girl Scout Gold Award Project.
Below are the stops and signs along the path. Please stop at each station and reflect for a moment and enjoy the beauty and peacefulness of our park.
While you are on the path, jot down your thoughts and send them to email@example.com along with a picture. We will post them on our website and on our Facebook page for everyone to enjoy.
- Peace Out Trail Warning:) Entering A No Stress Zone
- Peace Out Trail Rules:) There Is No Time Limit. Move One Step At A Time. No Hurries - No Worries.
- Look Around You. Notice The Patterns Of The Trees, The Wind Moving The Leaves. The Textures Of The Rocks.
- Listen - The Leaves Rustling, The Birds Chirping, Close Your Eyes and Listen.
- Take A Deep Breath - Inhale The Joy Of The Day - Exhale Your Worries. Savor The Moment.
- Roll Your Fists Into A Tight Ball - Hold 5 Seconds - Release - Feel Your Muscles Relax - Try This With Your Arms And Shoulders.
- Recall Your Funniest Memory. Laughter:) Real or Pretend Can Improve Your Mood.
- As You Continue Your Journey, Say Goodbye To Your Worries & Peace Out.